Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Dyers, DO
Dr. James Dyers, DO is
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2005
- Loyola University Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dyers?
Best psychiatrist I’ve ever had. Listens, is easy to talk to, knowledgeable, nonjudgmental, and stays up to date on treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Dyers, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dyers' profile.
Dr. Dyers in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dyers' office is located at 1802 N Division St Ste 509 Morris, IL 60450. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dyers provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Dyers, DO has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Crossroads Counseling Services, LLC
Crossroads Counseling Services1802 N Division St Ste 509, Morris, IL 60450 (815) 941-3882
Murphy Chiropractic & Wellness
Crossroads Counseling Services-Naperville3027 English Rows Ave Ste 103, Naperville, IL 60564 (630) 548-0760