Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Thorp, MD
Dr. James Thorp, MD is
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thorp?
Dr Thorp is a very caring physician who is always focused on what is best for his patients. He devotes his time to helping others and is a blessing to many!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Thorp, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Thorp's profile.
Dr. Thorp in specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thorp frequently treats the following conditions: High Risk Pregnancy, Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thorp's office is located at 6420 Clayton Rd Ste 2800 Saint Louis, MO 63117. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Thorp provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Thorp, MD is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis.
Yes, Dr. James Thorp, MD holds board certification in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. James Thorp, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- 1 6420 Clayton Rd Ste 2800, Saint Louis, MO 63117 (314) 768-8873
- 2 2699 PO Box, Pensacola, FL 32513 (850) 416-2477