Dr. James Thompson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thompson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Thompson, DO is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Fell-Stanford Med Ctr. He currently practices at Indiana Blood and Marrow Transplantation LLC. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Fell-Stanford Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1979
- United States Air Force Academy, Undergraduate School
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Other Education
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson spends as much time as it takes to thoroughly explain treatment plans in plain English b
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 8111 S Emerson Ave Ste 105, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson speaks Dutch, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.