Click here to compare with other Hospital Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Taylor, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Bishop Clarkson Hosp. He currently practices at Hedley Orthopedic Spec. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Bishop Clarkson Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital Sparrow Health System, Residency Hospital
- U Witwatersrand, Residency Hospital — 1979
- King Co-Harborview Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hedley Orthopedic Spec
Mountain Vista Orthopaedic Specialist10238 E Hampton Ave Ste 301a, Mesa, AZ 85209 Existing Patients: (480) 354-5900
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taylor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 10238 E Hampton Ave Ste 301a, Mesa, AZ 85209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.