Dr. James White, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. White completed a residency at Vanderbilt U Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA) and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 510-5000
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Highly recommended...Excellent doctor and a very nice person
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center