Dr. James Marino, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pinehurst, NC. Dr. Marino completed a residency at Atlanta Medical Center. He currently practices at Pinehurst Orthopedic Group and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marino is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Pinehurst Orthopedic Group
Pinehurst Orthopedic Group305 Page Rd, Pinehurst, NC 28374 Existing Patients: (910) 295-7070
- Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A., Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Atlanta Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 2006
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marino?
I first went to Dr. MARINO for my right shoulder and left hand and determined that I needed a right shoulder replacement along with a left thumb replacement along with carpal tunnel and recommended I do the shoulder replacement first and it went very well and also had the left thumb surgery and went very well also I would highly recommend Dr. Marino for your needs and his staff is very courteous and helpfull PS Dr. Marino was very knowledgeable about the procedure and explained it very well
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital