Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Guille, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pottstown, PA. Dr. Guille completed a residency at Medical College of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University. He currently practices at Brandywine Institute/Orthopedic and is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guille is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Shriners Hospital for Children, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Medical College of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania-Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1997
- St. Georges University - Grenada, West Indies, Medical School — 1996
- St. Georges University-Grenada, West Indies, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guille?
Dr Guille operated on me back 2017. I did a wonderful job. I would trust my life to him. I have no pain. Thank you Dr guille for making my life better. You are so sweet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guille has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Guille frequently treats Broken Arm, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Guille's office is located at 1561 Medical Dr, Pottstown, PA 19464. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital
Pottstown Office1561 Medical Dr, Pottstown, PA 19464 (610) 792-9292