Dr. James Doss, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Doss completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He currently practices at University Eye Surgeons and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doss is board certified in Ophthalmology.
University Eye Surgeons
University Eye Specialists2547 WILLOW POINT WAY, Knoxville, TN 37931 Existing Patients: (865) 690-4731
University Eye Specialists140 Capital Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 539-6052
University Eye Specialists1932 Alcoa Hwy Ste 255, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 244-2020
University Eye Specialists622 Smithview Dr, Maryville, TN 37803 Existing Patients: (865) 681-1234
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Internship Hospital — 2008
- UT Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Mercer University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doss?
Excellent even during covid. Dr Doss did my cataract surgery 4 years ago and even tho I now live hours away, I will always drive the distance. He is truly one of the best!
- University of Tennessee Medical Center