Dr. James Conway, MD is a hematology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Conway completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Kaleida Health and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conway is board certified in Hematology.
Kaleida Health100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 630-1039
- U Mo, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hos, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conway?
DR. JAMES T. CONWAY,, HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS THAT I HAD A PLEASURE OF KNOWING,, AND I WAS A DEAR PATIENT OF HIS YEARS AGO, HE TREATED ME VERY WELL, I NOW NEED HIM AGAIN FOR HEMATOLOGY ISSUE'S THAT I HAVE OCCURRED!! I CAN SAY HE ALSO TREATED BOTH OF MY PARENTS AND AS HE GOT TO KNOW THEM THROUGH OUT THE YEAR'S,, DR.CONWAY MADE SURE MY PARENTS GOT THE BEST OF CARE... I WILL ALWAYS SPEAK HIGHLY OF DR. JAMES T. CONWAY HE MAKES SURE YOU ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF. FROM YOLANDA ADAMS -WILLIAMS.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital