Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Carter, MD is a general surgery specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, General Surgery. and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in General Surgery.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Ia Hosps & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1985
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Dr. Carter is thorough an compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carter frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, Gallbladder Removal, and Gallstones.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 1004 N Highland Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital