Dr. James Bennett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bennett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Bennett, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at Alfred I. Dupont Institute. He currently practices at Tulane Lakeside Hospital and is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bennett is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Scottish Rite, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Alfred I. Dupont Institute, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University NC, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University NC, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tulane Univ Sch Med, Medical School — 1978
- Tulane University La, Undergraduate School — 1974
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulane Lakeside Hospital
Tulane Multispecialty Clinic-Lakeside4720 S I 10 Service Rd W Ste 101, Metairie, LA 70001 Existing Patients: (504) 988-8050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Dr Bennett was amazing for both of my children and we are so blessed to have him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bennett frequently treats Scoliosis, Spine Deformities, and Back Pain.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 4720 S I 10 Service Rd W Ste 101, Metairie, LA 70001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bennett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Tammany Health System
- Tulane Lakeside Hospital
- Tulane Medical Center