Dr. James Sutherland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sutherland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Sutherland, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sutherland completed a residency at Emory. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Emory, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Emory, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30341 Existing Patients: (770) 488-9212
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sutherland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sutherland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sutherland frequently treats Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Sutherland's office is located at 2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sutherland speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sutherland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center