Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Stulman, MD
Dr. James Stulman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stulman completed a residency at St Luke's Hosp. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stulman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Luke's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stulman?
Dr Stulman excels at listening to his patients and focusing on what is bothering them on multiple levels. He offers practical advice on all health matters and shows restraint when it comes to treatment which I appreciate.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Stulman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stulman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stulman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stulman frequently treats Tension Headache, Laryngitis, and Anxiety.
Dr. Stulman's office is located at 425 East 61st Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stulman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.