Dr. James St George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. St George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James St George, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. St George completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Total Pain Relief, LLC and is affiliated with Flagler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. St George is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bridgeport Hosp-Yale U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Bridgeport Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. St George?
Highly professional and kind doctor. My experience was smooth and the staff was very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. St George accepts your insurance.
Dr. St George frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, and Pelvic Congestion Syndrome.
Dr. St George's office is located at 9191 R G Skinner Pkwy Unit 303, Jacksonville, FL 32256. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. St George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flagler Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Total Pain Relief, LLC
Total Pain Relief LLC9191 R G Skinner Pkwy Unit 303, Jacksonville, FL 32256 (904) 402-8346
Brasa Surgery Center LLC8767 Perimeter Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216 (904) 402-2834