Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Stephenson, MD
Dr. James Stephenson, MD is
- U Aberdeen/Aberdeen Royal I, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Aberdeen/Aberdeen Royal I, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stephenson?
Dr. Stephenson did an excellent job with the surgical procedure for my dad. After the surgery, he followed up many times and was professional and courteous at all times. My family and I are grateful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Stephenson, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stephenson's profile.
Dr. Stephenson in specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stephenson frequently treats the following conditions: Lung Cancer and Esophageal Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stephenson's office is located at 890 W Faris Rd Ste 320 Greenville, SC 29605. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stephenson is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stephenson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Stephenson, MD is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital, Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital, Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital, Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital, Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital and Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. James Stephenson, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. James Stephenson, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital
- Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital
Cancer Institute MDC
Prisma Health Division of Surgical Oncology - Greenville890 W Faris Rd Ste 320, Greenville, SC 29605 (864) 455-1200