Dr. James Sola, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Sola, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Edwardsville, IL. Dr. Sola completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. He currently practices at Heartland Healthcare and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sola is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heartland Healthcare1261 University Dr Ste E, Edwardsville, IL 62025 Existing Patients: (618) 451-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sola?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sola accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sola frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Sola's office is located at 1261 University Dr Ste E, Edwardsville, IL 62025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- Fayette County Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Hshs Holy Family Hospital