Dr. James Simsarian, MD is a neurology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Simsarian completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Neurology Center of Fairfax and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simsarian is board certified in Neurology.
Neurology Center of Fairfax
Neurology Center of Fairfax3020 Hamaker Ct Ste 400, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 876-0800
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Grad Hosp-U Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Tufts-New Engl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Tufts-New Engl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simsarian?
I see Dr. Simsarian for MS. He is compassionate, caring, and personable. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel like you are his only patient. But more importantly, he is highly skilled in his profession, knows all the latest medical advances, and just wants you to be well. He really cares. So does his staff. They are thorough and kind. So happy I found this doctor.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Reston Hospital Center