Call (629) 219-7502 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Sikes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Sikes completed a residency at The John Hopkins University. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sikes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- The John Hopkins University, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sikes?
He questioned, listened, and re-evaluated my records. He made recommendations and we agreed on a method of treatment. Blood work this week will then guide treatment based on agreed treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sikes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Sikes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sikes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sikes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sikes frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sikes' office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Centennial Heart2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7502
Family Medical Center302 N Congress Blvd, Smithville, TN 37166 Existing Patients: (615) 637-6951