Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Shaw, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Shaw completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Washington Hospital Center Corporation and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaw is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Med College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Hospital Center Corporation110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-6998
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaw?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaw frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Shaw's office is located at 110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaw has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center