Dr. James Shapiro, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at United Hospital System and is affiliated with Froedtert Kenosha Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1984
- CARLETON COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Pekin Insurance
- Priority Health
- Pyramid Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital