Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Thompson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Carolina Hand and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1976
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- UCLA Bone Rsch Lab, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- UCLA Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Hand and Sports Medicine
Carolina Hand and Sports Medicine18 Medical Park Dr, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 253-7521
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
I was shocked to see the other respondents reviews. Dr. Thompson is a very skilled surgeon and was extremely courteous and made sure I understood all my options and explained each one in detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Ganglion Cyst, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 18 Medical Park Dr, Asheville, NC 28803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville