Dr. Spitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Spitz, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Spitz completed a residency at University Ill University Ill Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Northshore Center for Medical Genetics - Personalized Medicine - Medical Genetics and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spitz is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- U Ill - Cook Cty Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Ill University Ill Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Chicago Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spitz?
Dr. Spitz has been a very caring concerned surgeon, I had laparoscopic surgery for diverticulitis I was in Monday morning and out Wednesday afternoon. Some initial pain but a fairly quick recovery. Well done Doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Spitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spitz frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Constipation, and Anal or Rectal Pain.
Dr. Spitz's office is located at 2050 Pfingsten Rd Ste 128, Glenview, IL 60026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital