Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Schneider, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Schneider completed a residency at University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics. He currently practices at Evergreen Hlth Cardiology Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. Dr. Schneider is board certified in Cardiology.
- Yale University Medical School, Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1975
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Mit, Master Of Science In Nuclear Engineering, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Evergreen Hlth Cardiology Care
Evergreenhealth Heart & Vascular Care12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste 320, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schneider?
He is a wonderful and caring doctor. He will follow up on anything he feels is a concern. No better cardiologist in the area!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schneider frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schneider's office is located at 12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste 320, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schneider has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland