Dr. James Parsons, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parsons' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Parsons, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at Grady Meml Hosp/Emory U. He currently practices at James S Parsons and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Grady Meml Hosp/Emory U, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Grady Meml Hosp/Emory U, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James S Parsons704 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27603 Existing Patients: (919) 832-5125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Absolutely terrific physician. Takes the time you need. Will listen! Thoughtful and thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Bronchitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 704 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parsons has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital