Dr. Jenkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Jenkins, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at University of Missouri - Columbia, MO. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Missouri - Columbia, MO, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri - Columbia, MO, Residency Hospital
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine - Little Rock, AR, Medical School
- U Mo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Arkansas Medical Center, Undergraduate School — 1987
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Jenkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jenkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Septal Defect, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jenkins speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-3724