Dr. Rex Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Rex Jr, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Rex Jr completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's M C. He currently practices at ColonRectal-Centennial and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rex Jr is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes, Internship Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ColonRectal-Centennial48 Centennial Way Ste B, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 522-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rex Jr?
Dr. Rex is outstanding. I would give him 6 stars if that was possible. Though it's been several years since my surgery, I wandered to his sight in search of him for contact info for a referral. His staff is very efficient and professional and his office is very pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Rex Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rex Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rex Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rex Jr frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Anal or Rectal Pain, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Rex Jr's office is located at 48 Centennial Way Ste B, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital