Call (704) 980-0617 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Reed, MD
New Patient(704) 980-0617
Dr. James Reed, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mint Hill, NC. Dr. Reed completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Novant Health Mint Hill Family Medicine and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 1988
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Dr. Reed is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He treats you with respect and listens to you. I never have felt rushed and he is good at addressing your questions and concerns.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Reed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reed frequently treats Gout, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Overweight.
Dr. Reed's office is located at 11300 Cresthill Drive Suite 100, Mint Hill, NC 28227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.