Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. James Rambasek, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Broadview Heights, OH. Dr. Rambasek completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University. and is affiliated with University Hospitals Parma Medical Center. Dr. Rambasek is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Case Western Reserve University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- 1 303 E Royalton Rd Ste 203, Broadview Heights, OH 44147 Existing Patients: (440) 888-2333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rambasek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rambasek frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Retina Diseases, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Rambasek's office is located at 303 E Royalton Rd Ste 203, Broadview Heights, OH 44147. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rambasek speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rambasek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center