Dr. James Taylor, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at NY Hosp/Cornell. He currently practices at North Shore University Hospital and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in General Surgery.
North Shore University Hospital
NSUH - Dept of Cardio & Thoracic Surg300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 562-4970
- NY Hosp/Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- NY Hosp/Cornell, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
In 2013 Dr. Taylor performed an Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery in Stony Brook Heart Center. I had complications.Dr.Taylor saved my life! His Compassion towards me was above what anyone could expect. He brought me out of a very dark place and walked me back to the sunshine. I will never forget what he did for me. Great Doctor, Better Man !
- Huntington Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Southside Hospital