Dr. James Roberson, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Roberson completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller, MD and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Emory University Orthopedics
Emory Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital1455 Montreal Rd, Tucker, GA 30084 Existing Patients: (404) 778-7230
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1959
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberson?
Excellent I received a total left hip replacement in April and I feel better than ever. Dr Roberson is an extremely talented surgeon. I did everything as he told me to do and had an excellent experience.
- Emory University Hospital