Dr. James Rinne, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Campbellsville, KY. Dr. Rinne completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Taylor Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Taylor Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rinne is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Taylor Regional Hospital1700 Old Lebanon Rd, Campbellsville, KY 42718 Existing Patients: (270) 465-3561
James R Rinne MD
Dr. James Rinne M.d.1886 Old Lebanon Rd, Campbellsville, KY 42718 Existing Patients: (270) 465-9237
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rinne?
EXCELLENT! Intelligent, thorough, informative. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Rinne and his staff. I had been misdiagnosed at another business, and Dr. Rinne eased my mind. The care was very complete and everyone was warm and friendly. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
- Taylor Regional Hospital