Dr. Richardson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Richardson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, PA. Dr. Richardson completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at FRAZIER HEART INC and is affiliated with Washington Health System Greene. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richardson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Allegheny College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frazier Heart Inc
Tri-county Orthopaedics125 N Franklin Dr Ste 1, Washington, PA 15301 Existing Patients: (724) 225-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richardson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Richardson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richardson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richardson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richardson frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Richardson's office is located at 125 N Franklin Dr Ste 1, Washington, PA 15301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Health System Greene
- Washington Hospital