Dr. James Piorkowski, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Gulf Breeze, FL. Dr. Piorkowski completed a residency at University of Missouri / Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Florida Bone and Joint Specialists at the Andrews Institute and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Piorkowski is board certified in General Surgery.
Florida Bone and Joint Specialists at the Andrews Institute
Florida Bone and Joint Specialists at the Andrews Institute1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Ste 209, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 Existing Patients: (850) 916-3700
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Ct School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Aetna Health Network
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piorkowski?
I went to see Dr Piorkowski after a surgery on my thumb that did not solve the problem I was having. He took the time to sit down with me with the x-ray and explain what was needed. He performed a second surgery and the difference is amazing. In addition, he is the only physician I have had in years who actually called me at home when I had questions after surgery. He responded to a text I sent with a personal phone call, on Labor Day weekend, no less. And his after surgery care was great. I can't say enough about Dr Piorkowski. Suffice it to say that I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital