Dr. James Patterson, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Patterson completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at REHABILITATION ELECTRO DIAGNTC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patterson is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation Electro Diagntc
Rehabilitation Electro Diagntc3102 E 138th Ave Ste 512, Tampa, FL 33613 (813) 979-4094
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- City Memphis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patterson?
Dr. Patterson is kind, caring and takes his time listening as well as explaining what care he is giving a patient during the time of your visit. Making appointment was easy, wait time was less then 10 minutes, this is why I travel such a long distance to see Dr. Patterson for the past 3-4 visits. Staff is also kind, office is nice and clean but can be a bit difficult to find using GPS, however he has been in the same office for 20+ years. Every visit has been 5-Stars??