Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. James Overlease III, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Overlease III completed a residency at University of Missouri Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Associated Ophthalmologists. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Overlease III is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Oklahoma - Dean McGee Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- St Luke's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Overlease III?
he is as good as they get
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Overlease III frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Glaucoma, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Overlease III's office is located at 1004 Carondelet Dr Ste 405, Kansas City, MO 64114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Overlease III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.