Dr. McCormick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James McCormick, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. McCormick completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Kentucky Clinic - Medicine Specialties - Wing C and is affiliated with Harrison Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCormick is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kentucky Clinic - Medicine Specialties - Wing C
Kentucky Clinic - Medicine Specialties - Wing C740 N Limestone Rm 211, Lexington, KY 40508 Existing Patients: (859) 323-9555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James McCormick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCormick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCormick accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCormick frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. McCormick's office is located at 740 N Limestone Rm 211, Lexington, KY 40508. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H