Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James McClurg, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. McClurg completed a residency at University Puerto Rico Affil Hospital. He currently practices at James R Mcclurg MD Professional Corp and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClurg is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Loma Linda University Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Puerto Rico Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Puerto Rico Affil Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Puerto Rico, Undergraduate School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClurg?
Dr James Mc Clurg has been my Orthopedic consultant for couple of decades and my mother's orthopedics for years , he is an outstanding person and an excellent physician. My patients has done very well after the surgeries and have been very happy with his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McClurg frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Spinal and Postural Screening, and McMurray's Test.
Dr. McClurg's office is located at 5830 Oberlin Dr Ste 102, San Diego, CA 92121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McClurg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McClurg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital