Call (419) 745-9670 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Martin, MD
Dr. James Martin, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Maumee, OH. Dr. Martin completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at McLaren St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgeons and is affiliated with McLaren St. Luke's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in General Surgery.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Vermont, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
- McLaren St. Luke's
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Mclaren Flint
- Mclaren Port Huron
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 6005 Monclova Rd Ste 220, Maumee, OH 43537. Find other locations and directions.
McLaren St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgeons
McLaren St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgeons6005 Monclova Rd Ste 220, Maumee, OH 43537 Existing Patients: (419) 745-9670
Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery MI Heart Valve Institute
Center for Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
Center for Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery11900 E 12 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (419) 409-8921
McLaren Port Huron
McLaren Port Huron1117 Stone St Ste 1, Port Huron, MI 48060 Existing Patients: (810) 209-8102