Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knister accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Knister, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Napa, CA. Dr. Knister completed a residency at Oregon Health And Science University. He currently practices at Providence Queen Of The Valley Medical Center and is affiliated with Queen Of The Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knister is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Oregon Health And Science University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- United States Public Health Service Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Usph Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knister?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Knister frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, PET-CT Scan, and SPECT Scan.
Dr. Knister's office is located at 1000 Trancas St, Napa, CA 94558. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knister has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Queen Of The Valley Medical Center