Dr. James Demarco, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Demarco completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. He currently practices at Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Demarco is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics615 Wesley Dr Ste 100, Charleston, SC 29407 Existing Patients: (843) 884-0302
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners Orthopaedics
Mount Pleasant Office180 Wingo Way Ste 301, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Existing Patients: (843) 884-0302
- Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demarco?
Initial visit for ruptured bicep tendon. He and his PA were both extremely compassionate, professional and very prompt at diagnosis and scheduling my time sensitive surgery.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital