Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brasic accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Brasic, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Brasic completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Brasic is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- UAB Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 601 N Caroline St Rm 3245, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-6500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brasic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brasic's office is located at 601 N Caroline St Rm 3245, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brasic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.