Dr. James Berenson, MD is a oncology specialist in West Hollywood, CA. Dr. Berenson completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at James R Berenson MD Inc and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berenson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
James R Berenson MD Inc
James R Berenson MD Inc9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 310, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (310) 623-1222
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berenson?
"I initially went to see Dr. Berenson because on an online blog indicated that his patients had the longest survival rate after diagnosis. For obvious reasons this appealed to me. Right from the onset I could see that Berenson was my kind of doctor; someone who took in my entire condition and was intent on finding a treatment protocol that would yield a long survival AND the best quality of life. By best quality of life I mean the least amount of medication, fewer side effects, but effective treatment. I’m delighted to say that for the 7 years, Berenson has fulfilled my hopes for what Myeloma treatment could be. As I’ve gotten to know him I have been even happier with his way of practicing medicine. He is the kind of doctor who delights in thinking outside the box, in coming up with protocols that are not beholden to the pharmaceutical companies who run the cancer industry. Even though I don’t look forward to my bimonthly treatments, I do look forward to the days I see him.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center