Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powers accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Powers, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Powers completed a residency at Wake Forest University. and is affiliated with Conway Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Powers is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 301 E Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27401 Existing Patients: (336) 832-8560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powers?
Dr. Powers is an amazing doctor! My experience with him and his staff has been nothing short of wonderful. He fought for me to get the medication I needed when my insurance company denied it over and over again. He thoroughly explained everything when I had questions, was very professional, and caring. I am so thankful to have found him and his staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Powers frequently treats Cellulitis, Bacterial Sepsis, and Fever.
Dr. Powers' office is located at 301 E Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Powers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Conway Medical Center
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Mcleod Loris Hospital
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital