Dr. James Pollowitz, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Pollowitz completed a residency at St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Pediatric Allergy Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics. He currently practices at Westchester Health Group and is affiliated with Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollowitz is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Westchester Health Group
Allergy and Asthma Division in Scarsdale281 Garth Rd Ste A, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Existing Patients: (914) 472-3833
- St Vincent Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny, Medical School — 1973
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Pediatric Allergy Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollowitz?
Had to find new Dr because other stopped accepting my insurance. Dr Pollowitz was welcoming & kind. They were thorough and made sure I was on right shot schedule.
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- White Plains Hospital