Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (618) 523-2699, and for other questions, call (618) 222-0000.
Dr. James Wade, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Wade completed a residency at Siu Belleville Fp Res Program. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group Family Medicine at Belleville and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Belleville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wade is board certified in Family Practice.
- Siu Belleville Fp Res Program, Residency Hospital
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group Family Medicine at Belleville
BJC Medical Group Family Medicine at Belleville3701 Memorial Dr, Belleville, IL 62226 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wade?
Dr. Wade is the best doctor I’ve been to! He takes time to listen to you and explain things thoroughly. Him and His staff are very pleasant and make sure I am always taken care of. I recommend him 1000%
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wade has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Wade, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wade's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wade accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wade frequently treats Limb Cramp, Shingles, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Wade's office is located at 3701 Memorial Dr, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese