Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stannard accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Stannard, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Stannard completed a residency at Brooke Army Med Center. He currently practices at Univ Phsyicians-specially Care Asso and is affiliated with Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stannard is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Missouri Health Care System
Curators of the University of Missouri1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 882-4141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stannard?
Dr. Stannard and his team are wonderful! I had multiple fractures, and though his surgical procedures and care I am walking today( which was unsure at the time). He has performed multiple surgeries on me with absolutely no surgical infections!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stannard frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Stannard's office is located at 1100 Virginia Ave, Columbia, MO 65212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stannard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- University Of Missouri Health Care