Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Srebro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Napa, CA. Dr. Srebro completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. and is affiliated with Adventist Health St. Helena. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Srebro is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Uc San Francisco Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Ill Coll Med Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Ill Coll Med Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3443 Villa Ln Ste 2, Napa, CA 94558 Existing Patients: (707) 253-8280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Srebro?
Have been seeing Dr. Srebro for a few years now. He is my second cardiologist and I'm very happy with him. Unfortunately, I am disappointed that he has changed his insurance network and I will need to find another doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Srebro frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Srebro's office is located at 3443 Villa Ln Ste 2, Napa, CA 94558. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Srebro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health St. Helena
- Queen Of The Valley Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion