Dr. Spinelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Spinelli, DO is a neurosurgery specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Spinelli completed a residency at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. He currently practices at Center for Specialty and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Berkshire Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spinelli?
Dr. Spinelli and his staff were so kind, ethical and compassionate. I felt heard, not dismissed or misjudged nor was I pushed into invasive unsucessful treatments. I cried happy tears and gave him a big hug, as he gave me some hope back in going forward and not backward. This man is the kind of Doctor everyone should be blessed with because he's educated on pain, genuinely cares and that meant the world to me. The world needs more Doctors like him! I'm looking forward to my new journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Spinelli, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spinelli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spinelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spinelli frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Spinelli's office is located at 54 Baker Ave, Concord, MA 01742. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital