Dr. James Richardson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richardson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Richardson, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Richardson completed a residency at University Of Maryland Med Center. He currently practices at Saint Agnes Medical Group: Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richardson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mph, Johns Hopkins University School Of Hygiene and Public Health, Other Education — 1995
- University Of Maryland Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richardson?
Dr Richardson is a most understanding and compassionate doctor. He took the time and patience to get to know my mother. He is definitely not the 20 minutes for the evaluation and out you go. The exam was nearly 2 hours long. Once he had evaluated my mom, he took the time to sit with me and explain his findings. Because they were so detailed he didn't have a report here there and then but advised that there would be one shortly. I truly recommend Dr Richardson.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richardson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richardson frequently treats Vaccination, Geriatric Assessment, and Polyuria.
Dr. Richardson's office is located at 3407 Wilkens Ave #430, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richardson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
Saint Agnes Medical Group: Pulmonary Medicine
Saint Agnes Medical Group: Pulmonary Medicine3407 Wilkens Ave #430, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (667) 234-8979