Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. James Otis, MD is a neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Otis completed a residency at Boston University Affil Hosps. He currently practices at BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med Sloan Kettering Canc Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston University Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Boston University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Medical Center
Boston University Neurology Associates725 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 638-8456
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otis?
Dr. Otis is a very warm, caring professional physician. He was able to listen to me and diagnose me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Otis frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Otis' office is located at 725 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otis speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center